In most cars produced today, there are systems in place to make sure your vehicle is running properly. There are also systems in place to diagnose problems throughout the vehicle. If you happen to notice any of these issues they should be looked at immediately so you dont create more issues, call us to schedule an appointment:
- I have an intermittent "check engine"/"sevice engine soon" light flashing
- My car starts hard or has extended cranking time before it starts
- My car idles rough and stalls intermittantly
- The engine seems to vary in engine rpms
- The engine experiences hesitations on acceleration
- The engine hesitates on acceleration after it is fully warmed up
- I am experiencing poor fuel economy, and occasionally see black smoke out the tailpipe
- The vehicle seems to be using more fuel then it hased in the past.
- The engine seems to "ping" or "knock" after it is warm
- The vehicle is very sluggish and low on power
- My car seems to surge at speed or trying to get to speed
- The vehicle just isnt as smooth as it used to be.
- I am experiencing a foul smell out of the exhaust like rotten eggs
- My car seems to back fire at times or pops under the hood
- My diesel truck is hard to start and has lack of power